National Rock Review turns two! The anniversaryÂ birthday bash at Full Terror Assault on September 11.
National Rock Review launched on September 10, 2013, just outside of Detroit, Michigan. What started as a simple concert photography site has grown in to a successful globalÂ rock and metal publication. With over ninety contributors from around the globe. There is no better place to celebrate NRR’s second year of successÂ than at the Full Terror Assault Open Air Festival. Get your tickets to this limited VIP event for Friday, September 11, at theÂ National Rock Review stage.
Admission to the VIP event gives you:
- All you can eat BBQ buffet.
- A world premiere private screening of the new Broken Hope DVD.
- Private performances from Kilbury Unit and Blood Tribe.
- Private meet and greets with various bands on the FTA roster. (Bands to be announced soon.)
- Prize packs from bands and record labels will be awarded through out the party.
- Open jam session with select artists from the FTA roster.
You must have an admission ticket to Full Terror AssaultÂ to gain admission to this event. Purchase FTA tickets here.