Things are going to heat up in Wisconsin in July at Rock Fest – the Largest Rock and Camping Festival in the U.S.
When it comes to rock music festivals, you’d be far-fetched to find any this summer that completes with the sick lineup at Rock Fest in Cadott, WI July 16th-19th. For a state of whichÂ weather is completely uncooperative for outdoor activities a solid 7-8 months out of the year, Wisconsin most definitely doesn’t mess around in July.
This year, Rock Fest celebrates its 22nd year gracing Cadott, Wisconsin’s 320 acres in central Wisconsin. For more than two decades, the festival has featured the top echelon of active and classic rock legends in music, including Motley Crue, KISS, Aerosmith, Fleetwood Mac, Rob Zombie, Korn, Tom Petty and Five Finger Death Punch to name just a few.
The 2015 Rock Fest lineup includes Avenged Sevenfold, Judas Priest, Nickelback, Shinedown, Breaking Benjamin, Chevelle, Three Days Grace, Killswitch Engage, Pop Evil, Hinder, Blackstone Cherry, Finger Eleven, All That Remains, Nothing More, Starset, Adelita’s Way, Shaman’s Harvest, Jackyl, Islander,Â and over 30 more artists.
Additionally, Rock Fest boasts a staggering 7,000 campsites within walking distance of the festival grounds, along with being conveniently located near airports and a plethora of hotel options. For concert goers’ convenience, the Fest also offers daily shuttle services no matter what your lodging preferences may be.
And if all the above and the ever-increasingly impressive lineups year after year weren’t enough, it’s not hard to see why Rock Fest is the Largest Rock & Camping Festival in the U.S. For ticket holders enjoyment, comfort and safety, the fest also offers:
- Opportunity to win prizes and meet n’ greets in the concert grounds
- Interactive Games
- Huge variety of pizza, food, beverages and merchandise
- Bud Light, Budweiser, Jack Daniels, Captain Morgan & Coca-Cola brands
- Fest buffet breakfast
- RFID Exciting Activiations
- RFID Cashless
- 5 stages of all-day entertainment
- Picture taking line access to front of Main Stage
- Free Hot Showers
- 2 Convenience STores open 24 hours
- ATM in concert grounds
- Ticket booths accept cash or credit cards
- Ice available for sale on site
- Fresh water stations (limited hours)
- Free RV dump station
- Porta Potties located throughout grounds
- 24 Hour Security
- Night lighting
- Easy accessible garbage dumpsters for garbage and recyclables
- Festival Souveneir Store
- Photo Booths
- Misting Stations
- Free Mobile Phone App
- Wireless Internet in Concert Grounds
- Phone Charging Stations in Concert Grounds
Whether it’s your first time to the beautiful state of Wisconsin, or you’re a seasoned Rock Fest veteran, tickets are selling fast to Cadott, WI’s music festival – this is one you will not want to miss.