Stone Free Festival is a major new festival for the UK bringing a wealth of artists and events together underÂ the roof of The O2 in London.
The festivalÂ will take place over the weekend of June 18/19 and will feature a whole raft of talent from across the rock world, including the likes of Alice Cooper, Rick Wakeman, The Darkness, Blackberry Smoke, Apocalyptica, Michael Monroe, and Jackaman to name but a few of the artists performing.
Stone Free Festival will be taking over The O2 in London for the weekend, with live performances both inside the main arena and on fringe stages across the complex.
In addition, a whole host of events will be taking place across the festival site including talks from the likes of headliners Alice Cooper (VIP ticket holders only) and Rick Wakeman, and The Darkness will host an exclusive playback of their seminal album, Permission To Land. VIP record fairs will also be hosting the inauguralÂ Stone Free Festival record fair on Saturday, June 18.
Win A Pair of Tickets To Stone Free Festival!
National Rock Review has two pairs of weekend tickets to give away for Stone Free Festival at The O2 in London on the weekend of June 18/19.
To be in with a chance of winning, enter your details in the form below (terms and conditions apply).
If you don’t win, do not despair! Day, weekend, and rock royalty tickets for Stone Free Festival are available to purchase from the festival website
Contest Terms and Conditions:
- The ticket giveaway contest prize does not include transport or accommodation. The competition winner would have to make their own way to the O2 in London for the festival.
- Closing date for entry will be June 10. After this date, no further contest entries will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- With regards to age restrictions for events taking place at The O2, (a) children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over; and (b) children under 16 cannot enter the standing area and may only enter the event with seated tickets. We will not be liable to refund any standing tickets which have been purchased for use by children under 16 in relation to such events. For further details, please seeÂ here.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.