National Rock Review is expanding by going local!
From the early days of National Rock Review, a major ambition of ours has been to cover local music everywhere and give national, even international exposure to independent artists. While we have reported on a significant number of indie music acts, we were missing the particular local flavor, a story told in a way only the natives can describe.
Over the next year or two, we plan to add a dozen or so local music scene columns. Check back often and follow us on Facebook and Twitter to find out if we are coming to your hometown.
Recent Local Music Scene Articles:
- Morta Skuld at the Corktown Tavern in Detroit, MI- Death metal legends Morta Skuld unleash a feral neck snapping onslaught upon the chosen who gathered at the Corktown Tavern in Detroit.
- Jenevieve Cruz and the Submissives Recording New Music- The New Jersey rock group is in the studio and plans to release their new songs as singles.
- Deal Casino in the Studio With New Music On The Way- Deal Casino is back in the studio to record a full-length LP to be released this coming fall.
- New Guys on the Scene: Wicked Hollow- Wicked Hollow turns heads in New Jersey with their mix of indie and modern rock.
- The Cold Seas Officially Signed by Roc Nation – Exclusive Interview- The Cold Seas share what it is like having a song picked-up by Rihanna.