Week 16 of Ultimate Jam Night featured theÂ performance of Master of Puppets, along with the return of several past favorite guest performers.
Ultimate Jam Night’s 16th show was the most epic one yet, featuring the return of past guests Monte Pittman (Madonna’s guitarist), Christian Martucci (Stone Sour), Juliette and Sean Beavan (8mm), and Leif Garrett. This week was eclectic with every genre, from funkÂ toÂ country, to new wave, and to rock being covered. But it was the metal parts of the night that wereÂ the most memorable, with searing covers of Metallica, Slayer, Whitesnake, and Iron Maiden.
Highlights of week 16 included:
- Christian Martucci, Monte Pittman, Ira Black, Jerry Montano, and Roy Mayorga melting faces with Metallica’s “Master of Puppets” and Slayer’s “South of Heaven.”
- Whitesnake’s “Still of the Night” with Rudy Sarzo, Paulie Z, Ira Black, Monte Pittman, and Matt Starr.
- The Iron Maidens with Jerry Montano doing “The Trooper” and “Aces High.”
- Juliette Beavan’s incredible performance on Blondie’s “One Way or Another,” and Joan Jett’s “Do You Wanna Touch Me.”
- Matt Starr singing “Rebel Yell,” and “The Devil Went Down to Georgia.”‘
- Leif Garrett singing Led Zepplin, and duetting with Debby Holiday on “Gimme Shelter.”
- Original Fishbone member Norwood Fisher and his new band Trulio Disgracias playing “Who the Fuck are You.”