“Skeletons” set to be released on November, 27th 2015 on Evillive records.
The Skeletons are coming out of the closet on this album of covers. Danzig said” These areÂ my skeletons. You mayÂ not know that I dig these songs. If you took Elvis and Sabbath out of my life, I would probably not be the Glenn Danzig you know.”
10 tracks running the spectrum From Elvis Presley to The Everly Brothers. You get a peek into what he started out loving.
Glenn Danzig, Skeletons Track Listing
1. â€œDevilâ€™s Angelsâ€ (Davie Allan & The Arrows cover)
2. â€œSatanâ€ (theme from â€œSatanâ€™s Sadistsâ€)
3. â€œLet Yourself Goâ€ (Elvis Presley cover)
4. â€œN.I.B.â€ (Black Sabbath cover)
5. â€œLord of the Thighsâ€ (Aerosmith cover)
6. â€œAction Womanâ€ (THE Litter cover)
7. â€œRough Boyâ€ (ZZ Top cover)
8. â€œWith A Girl Like Youâ€ (The Troggs cover)
9. â€œFind Somebodyâ€ (The Rascals cover)
10. â€œCrying in the Rainâ€ (The Everly Brothers cover)
Stand out tracks:
“Devil’s Angels” from the 1967 Roger CormanÂ movie. Hey, it wouldn’t be Glenn if there were not any exploitation movie covers on the album. The frenetic pace and harmony tell you instantly this is Danzig!
“Satan’s Sadist”Â off the 1969Â movie of the same name. This song has an almost country feel to it.
“LetÂ Yourself Go” belonging to the Elvis PresleyÂ movie “Speedway” is unexpected and really quite good with it’s swinging distorted stomp.
Danzig says, “I hope people dig it. I also hope it gives everybody a little bit of insight into the music I listen to and maybe an insight into how I did the songs. If you enjoy it, that’s great.”